Admission is going on at BRAC University in Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (Tesol) course for the second batch from August to December, 2012. Application start from 30th June and the submission deadline is 14th July, 2012. Admission test will be held on 20th July and classes will start from 23th August, 2012.
1. Eligibility of candidates: Professionals working in the field of English Language teaching in government, NGO’s and private sectors, as well as individuals interested to pursue their career in the field of ELT.
2. A Bachelor degree in English, Education or any relevant subjects from a recognized or accredited institution and 1st year’s teaching experience or Master’s degree in English or in relevant fields.
3. Candidates must qualify on the English proficiency test, fluency in written and spoken English will be assessed though a spoken and written Test.
4. No Objection Letter from employer .
5. Basic knowledge of computer operation.
For detailed course description visit – www.bracuniversity.net and www.bracu.ac.bd. Alternatively, the hard copies can be collected from the Department of Coordinator Office, Center for Language, BRAC University, 66, Mohakhai, Dhaka – 1212. Phn. 02-88240514, Ext: 4105 and 4104, 01760503289.
*Limited scholarship and tuition waivers will be offered to the deserving candidates.