Name: Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme (CSSS) & Subject-specific scholarships of Sheffield Hallam University
Level: Undergraduate, Graduate, Postgraduate/PhD
Requirement: For CSSS :
* be nationals of (or permanently domiciled in) a Commonwealth developing country, and not be currently living or studying in a developed country
* hold a first degree at either first or upper second class level
* be sufficiently fluent in English to pursue the course
* have not previously studied for one year or more in a developed country
* be able to confirm in writing that neither they nor their families would otherwise be able to pay for the proposed course of study
* return to their home country within two weeks of the end of their course
* be enrolling on a course with Sheffield Hallam starting in 2012/13 academic year
* Please note that IELTS 6.0 or equivalent is the minimum English language requirement to be eligible for the subject specific scholarships and that the English language requirement for entry onto some of our undergraduate and postgraduate courses may be higher.
* be classed as an international student for fees purpose
* have a good undergraduate degree
* have, or expect to achieve, a minimum of IELTS 6.0 or equivalent
* be enrolling on a course with Sheffield Hallam starting in 2011/12 academic year
* be able to evidence achievement in your personal statement
* have submitted your course application and been given a conditional/unconditional offer
Facility: For CSSS:
Sheffield Hallam University participates in the CSSS Scheme and welcomes applications from students for this prestigious award. CSSS scholarships cover tuition fees, living and travel costs for the duration of a Masters course.
Undergraduate students: up to £5000 for the first year of study only. Postgraduate students: up to £5000 for the first year of study only.
Number of Scholarship: n/a
Form Collection Last Date: 30-06-2012
Form Submission Last Date: 30-06-2012
Apply Procedure: For CSSS:
The documents to be included in the online application are-
* a copy of your IELTS certificate (or equivalent)
* copies of your qualifications
You can send these documents or any general queries about the application process to email@example.com.
Applicants from Bangladesh are eligible to apply for an International Achievement Scholarship which will be paid into the bank account of successful students.
Selection Procedure: Please note that you can only be awarded one Sheffield Hallam University scholarship or bursary. For example, if you are successful in applying for an International Achievement Scholarship, you would not be eligible to receive an International Access Scheme bursary. This also applies to any fee discounts you are awarded. You must be a self funded student.