1. Applicants must pass HSC /equivalent examinations in 2012.
2. Students under colleges/ Institution situated in City corporation must have GPA 4.8 without 4th subject.
3. The students under colleges/ institutions situated outside city corporation areas must have at least GPA 4.5.
Scholarship Duration : 2 -5 years (Renewable).
Monthly Scholarship : Tk. 2000/-.
Annul grant for reading materials : Tk. 2500/-
Annual grant for clothing : Tk. 1000/-.
Application form will be available in all the branches of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited, where there is no branch of Dutch-Bangla Bank Limited; the applicants may apply in plain paper giving personal, academic and contact details (mentioning post code).
Following documents have to be attached with the application form :
1. 4 copies of recent passport size photograph, photocopies of certificates, mark sheets/transcripts & testimonials.
2. All documents will have to be duly attested by the Head of the Institution where last attended, income certificates of father/mother/guardian from 2 different sources : (a) Government gazetted officer; (b)Head of institution where last attended.
3. Students who enjoyed DBBL scholarship at H.S.C level (based on S.S.C result) should mention it clearly at the top of the form/application.
Application should reach Dutch-Bangla Bank Foundation, Senakalyan Bhaban (5th Floor), 195 Motijheel C/A, Dhaka-1000 on or before 30 September, 2012.
Students containing scholarship from others sources will not qualify for Dutch Bangla Bank Foundation (DBBF) Scholarship.
90% scholarships will be allocated for students who passed HSC/ equivalent examination from the institution situated outside of City Corporation areas.
50% scholarships will be allocated for female students.
The students selected for DBBL scholarship should get him/herself admitted at bachelor level in a university /college.
He /she have to submit a letter of recommendation from the Head of such institution / Department along with attested copies of mark sheet and certificates.