Name: Imdad-Sitara Khan Scholarship
1. Applicants total GPA has to be At least 9.6 without 4th subject in SSC & HSC.
2. Students those who have passed HSC in 2011 and currently studying in 1st year under the academic session 2011-12 in Degree level, B.Sc Hon’s, B.Sc. Hon’s in Agriculture, MBBS, BDS, B.Sc. in Textile Eng. & B.Sc. in Eng. will be eligible to apply. Facility: Poor but meritorious students will be given a monthly Tk. 1400 until the end of the course. Number of Scholarship: 95 Form Collection Last Date: 15-07-2012 Form Submission Last Date: 15-07-2012
Apply Procedure: Applicants have to send the application form to Chairman, Imdad-Sitara Khan Scholarship Selection Committee, House: 14/23 (5th floor), Shahjahan Road, Town Hall Bazar, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207 by courier/post/self. The sample copy of application form can be found at www.spaandanb.org or candidates have to contact at the organization office.
Following documents have to be attached with the application:
1. Studentship Approval paper/Recommendation letter of the institute candidates are currently studying.
2. Photocopy of Marksheet/Transcript of SSC & HSC (Attested by the Institute Teacher)
3. 3 Copy Passport Size Photo (Attested by the Institute Teacher)
4. A description of 300-400 Words, why he/she think him/herself as the eligible candidate. (In Bengali) Selection Procedure: If applicants provide illegal or false information, application will be rejected. Special Note: For more info. please visit – Spanndan or Spaandan Bangladesh Office, House: 14/23 (5th floor), Shahjahan Road, Town Hall Bazar, Mohammadpur, Dhaka-1207.